The BDAASA is a non-profit, voluntary association of individuals who are practicing and supporting the practice of, or simply, are interested in learning more about biodynamic farming.
Please renew your membership for 2017 if you have not yet done so. If you are wishing to become a new member, please dowload the form here
2017 BD Planting information. If you would like to buy or order the new calendar please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of BDAASA benefit from a reduced price. Dowload order form plus costs here.
In order to do this the association formulated this set of objectives at a strategic planning workshop in 2005:
• To establish an effective resource centre that can support the
development of biodynamic farmers, farms and farming practice
• To co-ordinate efforts of and cultivate co-operation amongst
biodynamic farmers and the community
• To encourage opportunities for meeting, sharing, learning and
training, both locally and internationally
• To represent and protect the interests of biodynamic agriculture
• To enable members and others to connect to and serve the
spiritual impulse behind Biodynamic Agriculture