BDAASA, an acronym for Biodynamic Agricultural Association Southern Africa, is a NPO (Not for Profit) organisation which is based in Stellenbosch. BDAASA strives to strengthen, promote and advance the practice of biodynamic agriculture in Southern Africa.
In order to do this the association strives:
• To establish an effective resource centre that can support the development of biodynamic farmers, farms and farming practice.
• To co-ordinate efforts of and cultivate co-operation amongst biodynamic farmers and the community.
• To encourage opportunities for meeting, sharing, learning and training, both locally and internationally.
• To represent and protect the interests of biodynamic agriculture and farmers.
• To enable members and others to connect to and serve the spiritual impulse behind Biodynamic Agriculture