BDAASA, an acronym for Biodynamic Agricultural Association Southern Africa, is a NPO (Not for Profit) organisation. BDAASA strives to strengthen, promote and advance the practice of biodynamic agriculture in Southern Africa.
In order to do this the association strives:
• To establish an effective resource centre that can support the development of biodynamic farmers, farms and farming practice.
• To co-ordinate efforts of and cultivate co-operation amongst biodynamic farmers and the community.
• To encourage opportunities for meeting, sharing, learning and training, both locally and internationally.
• To represent and protect the interests of biodynamic agriculture and farmers.
• To enable members and others to connect to and serve the spiritual impulse behind Biodynamic Agriculture